Sunday 24 March 2013

Happy Easter Everybunny!!!

Good evening, are you all well? I do hope so. What weather we have had. Snow and more snow. I really would love love love to see some warmer weather now.
So it's nearly Easter, hooray!!! I love Easter as I'm sure I've mentioned before. Lol. We have friends coming over for Easter Sunday lunch so we are very much looking forward to that.
We have had a quiet weekend, I cooked a roast lunch today and then we watched F1.
This evening I have been busy in my craft room creating........ besides a mess some cute little Easter cards. I have used the Everybunny stamp set. It's super cute. I love it!!! I have watercoloured the image with my SU markers, used some crumb cake, bashful blue, wild wasabi and regal rose card stock. Also a little calypso coral ribbon. Hope you like. Thanks for stopping by, hugs Lou. Xx

1 comment:

  1. These are just as cute as can be!! These adorable bunnies look awesome on the Kraft base with the fish tail banners! tfs

    ReplyDelete